Put a little tropical madness in your weekend with this mango weight loss smoothie!
- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite
- 6 oz. coconut milk
- 1 frozen mango
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Garnish with a strawberry and a lime.
Mango Shake (Mango Milkshake) is a cool and tempting fruit drink prepared by simply blending ripe mango pieces, milk and sugar. To keep things simple and easy, this recipe primarily explains how to make mango shake with milk. However, for those who are looking for something different, there are few tips and serving ideas mentioned below which can simply make it a divine experience in every sip.
- Wash, peel and chop mangoes into small pieces, discard stone.
- Keep chopped mango pieces in a freezer for 20 minutes.
- Transfer them to blender jar. Add sugar (to taste or according to sweetness of mango) and milk. Blend until smooth and creamy and there are no mango chunks in it.
- Pour prepared shake into serving glasses, garnish with almonds and scoop of ice cream and serve.